- Sewing Machine Repair -
We have a Pfaff, Singer and Husqvarna Viking certified technician on site. We service all makes and models of home sewing, embroidery and sergers.
Average turn around on repairs is 2-3 days. We can't guarantee that time if we need to order parts.
- When bringing in your machine for Servicing -
- Sewing Machine
- Embroidery Unit (if needed)
- Power Cord & Foot Control
- Standard Pressure Foot
- Buttonhole Foot (if needed)
- Embroidery Foot (if needed)
- Bobbin Case
- General Sewing Stitch Plate (not straight stitch plate)
We don’t need any other accessories, if your embroidery machine is going to be updated please save all your personal designs on a CD, Thumb Drive, or Hard Drive (computer).
- Tips to keep your machine happy -
- Sewing over pins is risky and could break your needle. Not only can that needle then fly into your eye it can also now get stuck somewhere down in your machine or cause a bur on your hook. If you have a broken needle make sure to find and remove all the broken pieces.
- Change your needle about every 3-4 hours of sewing. Don’t use dull or damaged needles as your machine and your fabric won’t like it.
- If your needle gets jammed in your fabric, disconnect the needle from the needle bar in order to remove the needle. Don’t use the hand wheel to pry the needle out. It may cause your machine to get out of timing or damage the hook of your machine.
- Surge Protectors are a must for all sewing machines!